BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Advertisement

Monday, November 14, 2011

Dear thief

I don't know if you have any other pastime besides wandering around PJ Hilton spotting for unattended cars with bags in them, but you should really take up another hobby.

You broke into my mom's car and took my Nike bag. I am sure you were overjoyed when you felt the weight of the bag. I am so sorry to disappoint you when you found out that the heaviest thing in my bag was a tape dispenser. I am angry not because you took my money and my camera and made me go through all the hassle renewing my national identity card and driver's license, but you took my purse where I kept the charm my grandmother gave me.

You can use the camera I don't care, but please delete all the pictures in the memory card. The thought of you staring at the photos of my family creeps me out.

Oh, and I hope you gain some knowledge and wisdom from the SPM notes you found in my brother's bag too.

My sister says that she hates you because you took her mechanical pencils that she put in my brother's bag. She has a new mechanical pencil now so you can have the ones with Hello Kitty prints on it.

You will regret doing what you did one day. Someday karma will bite you in the ass!

Sincerely,
The Angry Owner of The Bag You Stolen

1 comments:

Natasha said...

This is funny!!! But yeah, he'll regret man..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...