BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Advertisement

Saturday, January 15, 2011

13 Horoscopes!!?

Umm.. I don't know when this happened, but I just saw it from the Internet. We have 13 horoscope signs and the dates have changed!

ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13
TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19
GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20
CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9
LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

So our new friend's name here is Ophiuchus, aka Serpentarius.

ATTRIBUTES THAT DESCRIBE THE SIGN OF OPHIUCHUS
• interpreter of dreams, premonitions
• attracts good luck
• serpent holder
• lofty ideals
• a seeker of peace and harmony
• doctor of medicine or science
• to add, increase, join or gather together
• poetical, inventive nature, expanding
• seeks higher education
• overseer, supervisor of work
• fame - either grand or completely misunderstood
• longevity, aspirations of healing the ills of man
• architect, builder, reaches for the stars
• tax assessor or levys taxes
• astrological talents, intuitive
• large family indicated, but apt to be separated from them when young
• the number twelve holds great significance
• foresight to benefit from hard times
• has secret enemies in family or close associations
• many jealous of this subject
• notable father, apple of father's eye when young
• high position in life expected [depending on aspects] highest fame and legend comes after death however
• feelings of granular, wise,
• likes to wear clothing of vibrant colors
• receives the favor of those in charge


So anybody an Ophiuchus here?
My birthday is on September 8th. So I am a Leo now?? Aww man.. I enjoyed being a Virgo! Apparently,
the sign you are born into now are different than what you've been led to believe your entire life, and the dates change with the position of the sun.

I am not a person who really believes in horoscope, to a certain extent I do. I wish the sun goes back to its original place where I can be a Virgo again.

So what now? I am a...Leo? RAWR!! That's so not me..
I am not sure how reliable is this, some people say its fake. I hope its fake, I want my horoscope back!


Comment below and tell me what do you think about the new dates!

4 comments:

Xue Ren said...

hmm, what about scorpio? =)

Peeciella said...

I don't want to be no virgo. D:
I'm a proud libraian... or librarian. LOL

Xiaopei said...

Cancer is so not me too.... I'm always a LEO because I was born before the sun changes. :)

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

oh no , i born on 17 december , means i'm Ophiuchus now ! Ophiuchus is so not me ! I like being a sagittarius ! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...