BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Advertisement

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Library Soft Launch



Shaky camera, I know.. I hate my camera in low light conditions

As I said in one of my previous posts, I would attend the Library's soft launch. And there I was on the day before my Statistics paper. It was soooo crowded that night, people were standing even outside of the bar with their free beers. The free flow started at 8pm. We wanted to go at around 7.30pm, knowing that it would be packed with people, but due to some problem, we left home late and ended up standing too. I saw a few new bouncers that night, eyeing on the people like hawks. Cool, big hawks. ;)

The main reason I went there was to see my friend's performance. Let me introduce him to all of you. His name is Megat and is an awesome beatboxer. I didn't say that just because he is my friend, he is indeed a very talented beatboxer.

Went there with Ryan and Xue Jen


We ran into our friends Joel and Chin Aun there. And from them, we got to know a few of their friends, who are really funny. We took pictures before we left to eat 'tong sui'.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I went there too! Haha!

Lim Kai Shin said...

One the same day?? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...