BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Advertisement

Thursday, January 14, 2010

1st episode. MCKL

Hey people! Its the second week of college. I still don't feel that that is my place, my college. It just feels like it is a place where you used to go for seminar, and you know that you'll be there just for a while. A lot of people say college is fun, but for now, I dont think so.

Every morning when I pass by my high school, I have the urge to ask my mum to stop the car, walk in and greet every teacher that I run into Selamat Pagi Cikgu, head to the tapak perhimpunan and sit there and wait for my friends to arrive. I miss being in high school, everything was so simple. I miss coming back from school and sitting in front of the computer for the rest of the day, watching videos, blogging, chatting.

It takes me 2 hours everyday going to and back from college. Now I realized how near my house was from school.

Shaun and I go to college by LRT. We need to reach Bukit Jalil station by 7. I get up at 5.45am every morning, much earlier than when I was in high school, take off at 7.40am. In the LRT, we don't talk. We either watch people sleeping with their mouth wide open, or watch the standing people rock back and forth, or stare unseeingly at people's shoes, bags, or toe nails. Sometimes, we just close our eyes and wait for the man staying in the speaker to announce Next station, Hang Tuah. And then we need to transit to the KL monorel. This is where we meet a lot of people from our college.

By the way, if you don't know who Shaun is, check my older post, he is my favorite sexy friend.

In college, a lot of people think Shaun is my boyfriend. People often come to me and ask Is that tall guy your boyfriend? And sometimes after clarifying that we are just close friends, some of them still don't believe! Why ah? You all don't have friends as close as like Shaun and I?

There're actually two people there besides Shaun who make me don't feel like a Puchong alien there. Allister, he is from Seksyen4. And Sasvin, he is from Taman S.E.A! Both of them are like the sane ones, really...

Ok, I need to get started with my assignments now. Will tell you all more next time. Bye!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...