BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Advertisement

Monday, May 30, 2011

Welcome Chester the Poodle!

I had always wanted a puppy, or a kitten, but I never asked my parents to get me one because I thought I'd only get it when I am financially independent so that my parents won't need to worry about taking care of another baby at home.

On the other hand, my 6-year-old sister had been demanding for a poodle since she was 4 or 5. She was really persistent, my parents finally gave in and said yes.

So yesterday, my sister and I followed my uncle (who will be sponsoring all the expenses this baby needs) to the breeder's place. One the way there, I asked my sister what she wanted to name the puppy and she said John. I was like 'What? John? Why John?' My uncle suggested the name Zombie, haha.. And then she said 'Hmm.. I think we should name him Chester.' The first thing that came into my mind was my friend's sister's boyfriend whose name is also Chester! Haha. The next time I see Chester, the boyfriend, I would think of Chester, the Poodle!

When we reached the breeder's place, I thought I would be able to give my opinion on which puppy to take home, but I found out that my uncle had already brought my sister to this place and had chosen which puppy to bring home a few months ago. My uncle and sister actually had a plan! So we waited for Chester to finish his last dinner with his sibling and then we picked him up and brought him home.




Name: Chester
D.O.B: 29-3-2011 (this is not the exact d.o.b though)
Breed: Toy Poodle
Gender: Male
Colour: Cream
Loves: To sleep and shit and pee and cry
Hates: To be kept in a crate








Chester has been behaving okay so far, he is undergoing housetraining and potty training. As it is still a baby, it sleeps 90% of the time. I can't wait for him to grow up and start playing with me.

PS: This is my first time dealing with a poodle. Do you have a poodle? Any fun experience with your poodle you would like to share? Drop a comment below!

13 comments:

Glo-w~* said...

I have a husky ^^

Unknown said...

Poodle is a smart breed.

I have a schnoodle - a mixed breed of schnauzer and poodle. She's a darling. Read more about her at:

http://jamieywrites.blogspot.com/2011/03/spice-up-our-lives.html

http://jamieywrites.blogspot.com/2011/05/tastier-when-seasoned-with-pepper.html

http://jamieywrites.blogspot.com/2011/04/just-3-of-us.html

burst said...

owh it just so cute....

Ed Mohamad said...

so cute....

Emily said...

awhhh,,, i have always wished for a poodle. sadly, wad i have is a rottweiler. but a tame one! :D

Kendra Bing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelvin said...

Cute~ but i prefer a cat more than a dog, there is no toilet training needed for cats~

Lim Kai Shin said...

@glow, husky is cool! I will definitely get a husky one day in the future.

@kukukata @ EdMohamad Thanks. :)

@Emily Rottweiler is not a bad dog, they are very protective. I would want a Rottweiler.

@Kelvin I wanted a kitten too, but my sis wants a dog. Oh well, I will a kitten when I am financially independent. :)

Kelly said...

Kawaii... I like the fur :D Having a dog is great because you will have a good companion!

Sharon said...

i fren oso got poodle,is chocolate color, his mom say the poodle like the hair walk around the house....is so funny....and my house got 3 shih tzu

* tracey gal * said...

That's so adorable! ;D

Jocelyn Keys said...

hello chester!

Anne Lee said...

he looks so cuddling..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...