BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Advertisement

Saturday, August 27, 2011

MCKL: Graduation

A Doodly Doodle post was supposed to be up today but I was out the whole day. I went to IOI to get Mr. Vijaiyan a farewell present and then I had to get ready for my graduation ceremony already.

My college life has finally come to an end. The one and a half years here was really memorable. Besides academic knowledge, I have learnt a lot about myself, discovered some of my strengths and weaknesses that I didn't know I had. I was also exposed to people from different backgrounds and culture. The 10 hours of committee service that we were 'forced' to do made me realize how fortunate I am to have a pair of eyes to see, ears to listen, a mouth to speak, and a house to live in, a family to be with. The lecturers here are all very dedicated to guide us towards not only academic excellence, but our character building. Besides the lecturers and staffs of MCKL, I would like to thank my friends who were there for me when I needed them. I will never forget the encouragements, guidance and laughter they gave me, and also the nights we partied together. ;P

 
So many of my friends are leaving soon to places like the UK, Germany and US. After the graduation ceremony, I attended Sek Hoong's farewell at Spaghetti Grill in Mid Valley. He is leaving to Germany soon. ;( I can't believe I didn't take any pictures with him. Luckily I will still be seeing him next week.


Before I end this post, I would like to say.. I didn't like the food in Spaghetti Grill. I will never dine there again. ==

5 comments:

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Congratz for your graduation ! =D

Unknown said...

congratz ! woohoO~

jfook said...

oh yeah lotsa bad comments on SPaghetti Grill. Btw Congrats yo!

Ginny Hana ◕‿◕。 said...

Congrats... Mine is this coming 24th Sept.. I'm super excited too.. haha

无修人 said...

congratulation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...