BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Advertisement

Friday, August 12, 2011

See what I got!


I received a letter when I came home from work last week. It's a letter from BluInc to inform me that I won the Female/Maybelline Online Promotion makeup contest. I had never won any contest before this, I was never good enough to win a prize. I was over the moon when I saw this letter, I still am! I can't wait to redeem my prize and see what I got.

I AM SO HAPPY!


Yesterday, my mom went to BluInc office to help me redeem the prizes. So these are the things I got.


The first thing that came into my mind when I saw the bag was 'That's all? ' Haha.. But I am already happy enough. Woohoo! Now I have more products in my makeup collection. xD

5 comments:

Happy walker said...

congratulation~ ~~

Mr.E said...

Congrazt~~ Remember to post up what you got as your price =3

nicccchang said...

congratz ya! capture a photo of a prize pls. next time got sucha competition pls inform me. ahahha! :-P ;-)

Charlotte_Yenteng said...

wow congratz :)

AJ said...

congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...