BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Advertisement

Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010 Christmas: YMCA street feeding+Gulliver's Travels

It was Christmas and I went YMCA to do some street feeding, spread some love. :) I hadn't seen so many people there before, but it was full house yesterday. Some of the blinds even had to sit outside the shade. Fortunately it wasn't very hot that day as it is the rainy season now. All the food was finished and everybody got a goodie bag before they left.

I could feel all the love and blessings in the air, and the happiness of giving. I have to say that this was by far the most meaningful Christmas I have ever had.

At night, I went to watch Gulliver's Travels with my family. It had been a long time since I last caught a movie. The movie was okay, not as funny as I thought it would be though. Grown Ups was better. :)

After that, we went to a mamak stall to chill. I did not enjoy myself there at all! The mosquitoes there loved me, and I am sure they had a very merry Christmas for sucking blood from my legs.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...