BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Advertisement

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fix ya crap, Twitter!

Sometimes, when I send a tweet, Twitter tells me that they did something wrong and wants me to send my tweet again in A MINUTE. I try to refresh my page and send my tweet again, it tells me the same thing. After refreshing the page 10,000 times, it still tells me the same thing.

When I don't have problem sending my tweets, this Twitter API thing keeps popping up asking for my user name and password. Clicking OK won't do any good, it will still pop out few minutes later. This is really getting on my nerves.

Apparently I am not the only one having this problem. Anybody here facing the same problem as me in Twitter? I am switching back to the old version for now. Twitter had better fix it before all of us have to migrate to the new version. :(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...